Blind Boxes Transparency Report
In line with our commitment to transparency, we would like to explain the delay that happened with the Blind Boxes IDO scheduled for Friday, March 26th, at 2PM UTC.
We have implemented enhanced security features to our business model thanks to Cipherblade’s security council, and as part of our new security policy, every launch now goes through multiple quality assurance checks to safeguard against any premature launches.
These are as follows:
- In all operations, we have implemented security best practices which include: 2fa, private key management, and restricted accounts on all accounts.
- For the deployment of our smart contracts we are using Defender by Open Zeppelin, this software allows the team to deploy the agreements in a safe environment with best security practices.
- To check and verify coding in smart contracts, we have utilized open source tools that allow us to identify security gaps or errors in our smart contract code. See https://github.com/crytic/eth-security-toolboxwe
- For Know Your Transaction and monitoring, we use https://consensys.net/codefi/compliance. Codefi Compliance empowers businesses to efficiently address rigorous regulations and avoid hefty penalties by delivering advanced compliance capabilities that include know-your-transaction (KYT) frameworks, high-risk case management, and real-time reporting.
- We also retained an industry-leading cybersecurity firm, RSI Security. They are a PCI DSS Qualified Security Assessor organization and are performing a full cybersecurity analysis including incident response training, ongoing cybersecurity advisory, and security monitoring.
The above implementations were engaged, however this caused unprecedented updates to processes for the scripts and contract deployment information hence the delay in launching Blind Boxes IDO.
We understand the inconvenience this may have unintentionally placed on our PAID whitelisters, for all those that didn’t get to participate in the sale because of our delay, please fill in your help ticket here.
Rest assured we continue to improve on our processes daily in order to better the experience on our platform. We thank our community for their patience and the all-star team at Blind Boxes for supporting us.
IGNITION is a featured product of PAID Network, operating as a decentralized swapping protocol that allows blockchain-based token projects to offer their private and public auctions. The platform features Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and here shortly, Polkadot functionality.
Ignition is different from other auction platforms in that it properly vets and selects only top-tier cutting-edge projects. Its multi-level incentivization mechanisms for participants of published projects will encourage HODLing that supports both the project founders and the community. It isn’t just a trading platform; it FUELs projects and takes fundraising to the next level.
Ignition brings quality projects, fixed swaps, and equitable lottery participation to the PAID community.
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID wherever they are in the world.
PAID technology leverages Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building SMART Agreements through smart contracts in order to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly.
About RSI Security
RSI Security is the nation’s premier cybersecurity and compliance provider, dedicated to helping organizations achieve risk-management success. We work with some of the world’s leading companies, institutions, and governments to ensure the safety of their information and compliance with applicable regulations.
With a unique blend of software-based automation and managed services, RSI Security assists organizations within highly-regulated industries in managing IT governance, risk management, and streamlined compliance
For any questions for the PAID network, please feel free to reach out to us on:
**Note: This article has been edited to include more detailed information about RSI Security.