PAID DApp Update: Approaching Beta
Over the last year, we have been hard at work building the PAID DApp — a first-of-its-kind digital toolkit for businesses looking to supercharge their operations and boost their efficiency using blockchain technology.
Through a range of SMART Agreement templates, the PAID DApp is designed to help businesses dramatically improve the security and efficiency of their business agreements. By leveraging blockchain-powered smart contracts, it helps to ensure contracts can be signed over the internet just as simple as signing with pen and paper — albeit while benefiting from the permanence that blockchain offers and range of additional opportunities it unlocks.
Since our last update, which saw us begin an overhaul of the DApp design, add new templates, integrate magic link sign-in options (and more), we’ve been busy finishing up these items and have begun finalizing the DApp in preparation for its beta release.
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
- The new design aimed at improving usability is well underway and is coming along on schedule.
- A new agreements detail page has been integrated, allowing users to see a brief overview of any agreements and their relevant specifics.
- The user profile page has now been added, giving users an overview of their profile, signed agreements, personal details, and more.
- The CIIA agreement is undergoing further refinement and has been expanded with a field for inventions.
- A wallet disconnect option has now been added, ensuring users can sign in and out of different wallets (digital identities) as/when needed.
- A Terms of service (ToS) popup has now been included and is set to display before signing an agreement.
The PAID DApp is developing at a great pace and no major roadblocks are currently foreseen. In terms of near-term tasks, we have solicited a well-reputed contract lawyer to double-check the legal accuracy and enforceability of all our agreement templates, and we are set to begin moving into the quality assurance (QA) phase of review. A number of additional standard/personal agreements are also scheduled for integration prior to completion of the MVP.
This update brings us one major step closer to delivering the MVP for the PAID DApp beta testing launch. We expect to have a more concrete announcement about the DApp beta version and a timeline very soon.
To keep tabs on our previous updates, and our latest news, see the PAID Network blog.
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID wherever they are in the world.
PAID technology leverages Astar to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building SMART Agreements through smart contracts in order to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly.
PAID streamlines backend legal operations with SMART Agreements, so that projects can focus on making their brand bigger and better.
For any questions for the PAID network, please feel free to reach out to us on: