The PAID Network DApp is designed to make creating and securely executing business agreements a simple, intuitive process for everybody involved. Practically, this means we are meticulous with user interface design and crafting the user experience, ensuring the PAID DApp and SMART Agreements represent an attractive alternative to legacy business contracts.
As part of this vision, we are constantly tweaking the app to make it not only more capable, but also more user-friendly, helping businesses of all shapes and sizes supercharge their operations by eliminating intermediaries, streamlining dispute resolution, and automatically executing on pre-defined contracts in a secure environment.
These last few weeks, our designers and front-end developers have been busy revamping the PAID DApp user interface, helping to polish out the PAID DApp V2 in anticipation of its upcoming launch (TBD). A number of adjustments have been made between the first iteration of the DApp, and the V2 version — some of which include:
- Improving agreement smart fields to incorporate a wizard-style stepper — which helps to guide users through the DApp to minimize errors and help with navigation.
- Redesigned agreement grid, allowing users to easily search and filter their current and pending agreements.
- Addition of real-time push notifications, providing immediate alerts and updates relating to a range of data. This service will be provided through our integration with Alchemy Notify.
- Introduced a collapsible main menu, helping users maximize width when creating an agreement or using one of the available templates.
- Added the user interface for the Connext Bridge — allow PAID DApp users to seamlessly swap their assets between multiple chains.
We are now moving to complete another one of the goals highlighted in our 2021 roadmap, moving one step closer towards releasing the public version of the PAID V2 DApp.
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID wherever they are in the world.
PAID technology leverages Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building SMART Agreements through smart contracts in order to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly.
PAID streamlines backend legal operations with SMART Agreements, so that projects can focus on making their brand bigger and better.
For any questions for the PAID network, please feel free to reach out to us on: