PAID Network’s IDO on Polkastarter January 25th’s Instructions
PAID Networks Initial Decentralized exchange Offering (IDO) on Polkastarter starts on Monday, January 25th at 1pm UTC.
There will be a limited supply of 3,571,428.57 tokens for purchase on Polkastarter at a fixed price of $0.042 per token on a first come first serve basis to confirmed whitelist participants.
Our whitelisting procedure has already completed. We confirmed 700 whitelisters out of 73,107 applicants, and all participants, both POLs holders and non-POLs holders alike, have been notified. To note, if you were accepted as a whitelist participant from Kyle Chasse’s Youtube Subscribers, you do not need to participate in the Polkastarter public sale.
PAID’s tokens will be delivered to the participants on the date of the exchange listing which will be announced on our news channel.
On January 25th at 1pm UTC, all of PAID Network’s IDO whitelisting participants must connect their wallets to Polkastarter via MetaMask in order to take part in the sale.
Paid Network pools will be listed on Polkastarter
Non-POLs Holders Instructions:
If you are participating in the PAID Network Token sale as a non-POLs holder, you must first connect your MetaMask wallet to Polkastarter. Please follow the steps below:
- Visit polkastarter.com and click the “Connect Wallet” button found at the top right of the screen.
- Then select your wallet from the list of supported wallets and click “Connect.”
- After this, please add a sufficient amount of ETH to that wallet that is equal to the amount of PAID tokens you want to purchase.
POLs Holders Instructions:
PAID Network’s POLs token pool will also take place at the same time, allowing those who whitelisted holding a minimum of 3,000 POLs to purchase $PAID tokens. To purchase, please go to polkastarter.com/pools, and follow the instructions below:
- Participants must click on the relevant link to access PAID Network’s pool.
- From the PAID Network pool page, click the “+ Join Pool” button.
- You must then read and accept a disclaimer.
- After this step, have a look at the pool’s minimum and maximum allocation and input how much ETH you want to spend on PAID Network Tokens.
- Click the “Join Pool” button.
- On the pop-up window which will appear, click “Confirm” to confirm the transaction on your wallet (this may take some time).
- Once your transaction is confirmed, please wait for the pool time to finish before claiming your tokens.
For any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on: