Project Watch: Good Games Guild
NFTs have been adapted into the gaming community at an incredible rate. Perhaps more than in any other area, the game industry has integrated NFTs to allow players to monetize their playing time and to take gaming to the next level. All this means that all of a sudden, a new type of financial asset exists. However, the sudden arrival of this new type of financial asset has created a gap in the market. There is currently no project devoted to managing these assets or allowing investors the opportunity to maximize their earnings from them.
Good Games Guild is the project to fill this gap. GGG is a community geared towards finding new ways to monetize in-game crypto assets. For example, gamers will be able to rent NFTs from the GGG Community to play with, the community can sponsor gamers, the community can even function as an investment fund by buying up in-game assets to hold. Essentially, GGG is creating a brand new way to utilize a brand new type of asset.
Today we sat down with CEO and co-founder, Aditia Kinarang Mokoginta to talk about the potential of NFTs in games and how Good Games Guild can get the best out of it.
- Good Games Guild’s ambition is to give everyone a chance to earn a living gaming. How do you plan to realize this goal?
The first thing we want to do is lower the entry barrier to everyone, especially people who are not familiar with crypto. That’s why we develop several tools to help those people, like fiat conversion, a user-friendly dashboard, and create guide content. The most important strategy though, is to spread awareness through mainstream media and channels.
2. GGG will optimize owned digital assets and share them with the guild. What exact service will GGG provide to its users to make this happen?
Our job is to make sure the investment we collect can be used as assets in play-to-earn games or metaverse projects. There are many things we can do to achieve that, such as sponsoring people to play the games, by renting our assets, or purchasing in-game assets & currencies.
3. Tell us about some of the games that will be part of the Good Games Guild platform, and how will different games on the platform interact with one another?
Every game listed on the GGG platform will need to meet several criteria (Play to earn mechanism, has its own game currency, etc). We believe games such as Pegaxy, Cyball, Legend of Fantasy War, Demole are destined to be a huge part of crypto gaming. Those are some games on our portfolio which later will have its own dashboard, scholarship program, and can be played by our scholars.
4. Why do you think NFTs are so important for the gaming industry? And how will your own NFT Marketplace function?
NFT in gaming is a match made in heaven. It’s simple. NFTs enable the scarcity of in-game items that many people have demanded since the birth of online games. That’s why we believe the future of gaming will be in NFTs.
For the beginning, our marketplace will be the “Gaming NFT Marketplace” . It will work as a marketplace for any Game Related NFTs (Arts, Song, etc).
5. What role will “scholars” play in the Good Games Guild ecosystem?
Scholars play an important role for our guild because they act as revenue creators. We can’t function well without our scholars.
6. Good Games Guild has a lending feature that allows NFT holders to rent their NFTs to scholars. How does this feature work?
So, every user will have a chance to utilize their own assets through our platform. Instead of relying on our own assets to generate income for the Guild, we will enable everyone to do basically what we do, renting their assets to our scholars. And GGG will only take a small chunk of the revenue from this feature.
7. Can you please tell us about the utility of the $GGG token? And why did you decide to build on the Solan ecosystem?
$GGG token will act as a reward for the activities on our platform such as Community Programs, Scholars Competition Reward, etc. $GGG token will also be used as a voting & proposal mechanism for our DAO. The most important thing GGG can be used for is to claim the revenue of GGG by staking $GGG token in the GGG Vault.
8. Gaming and NFTs have been popular within the PAID Ecosystem, why do you think this is so?
Because unlike other projects out there, NFT Games are fun & rewarding at the same time.
9. How has the reception been within the PAID ecosystem? And what do you think Good Games Guild can provide our community?
We have been receiving a lot of interest since we announced our IDO in PAID, and we are very grateful for that. We invite the PAID community to join us in creating the largest virtual economy in the world.
10. What value do you believe being in the PAID ecosystem brings to Good Games Guild and its community?
PAID is one of the biggest Launchpad Ecosystems in the crypto industry. We believe by conducting a public sale on the PAID platform, we will be able to reach a much bigger audience that will end up bringing more awareness to our project.
11. We’re launching your IDO in a week, tell our community what to expect next.
There will be many interesting things to come after our IDO, more partnerships, a bigger community, and more features on our product. One thing for sure is, we will grow much bigger than where we are now.
About Good Games Guild
Good Games Guild is a Gaming Hub that aims to create the largest virtual world economy by optimizing its owned assets to get maximum yield. GGG also sponsors play-to-earn gamers, investing in play-to-earn games along with their in-game assets.
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement processes by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID wherever they are in the world.
PAID technology leverages Astar to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems. PAID makes businesses exponentially more efficient by building SMART Agreements through smart contracts in order to execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly.
For any questions for the PAID network, please feel free to reach out to us on: