SHADOWS IDO ON PAID IGNITION: Instructions for March 2, 2021
We are proud to announce Shadows Initial Decentralized Exchange Offering (IDO) on Ignition Launchpad starts on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 2PM GMT.
There will be a limited supply of 1,000,000 tokens for purchase on Ignition at a fixed price of $0.125 per $DOWS token on a first-come, first-serve basis to confirmed whitelist participants.
Congratulations to all our lucky lottery ticket holders!
We got tremendous support from both the PAID and Shadows community. When the Shadows whitelist lottery was closed we got a total of 20,468 valid lottery tickets, which we randomly drew winners from. From the 20k+ lottery entries we were able to pick out 496 lucky winning lottery tickets! The holders of these 496 tickets will now have access to the Shadows IDO on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
Whitelisting Closed — Wait for the Golden Tickets!
The Shadows IDO on Ignition whitelisting is now closed, winners will be notified via email with the next steps, and we will be announcing winners publicly in our telegram community by Monday, March 1, 2021 at 1PM GMT, so stay tuned!
Got your Ignition Golden Ticket, what next?
We recommend you sign up on Ignition ahead of time, so you can be logged in with your wallet connected before the pool opens.
- Simply go to https://paidnetwork.com/ignition and click to sign up:
2. Fill in the required information and submit the form
3. Verify your email address
On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, at 2pm GMT, all of Shadows whitelisting lottery winners must do the following — note that you can do steps 1–3 beforehand:
- Login, if you haven’t already
- Connect wallet
3. Navigate to the shadows launch page via clicking apply (or details if pool is open) on the right hand side of Shadows’ box on the homepage or click here
4. Click the “Join Pool” button
5. The Join Pool popup will appear — you will enter the amount of ETH you would like to send. You will also see here that your max allocation is shown, which is the allocation per winning ticket times the number of times you’ve won — number of times you’ve won will be shown on the right-hand side.
6. After entering your amount (or click your max allocation amount to auto-fill with your max) click Send Now
7. Metamask will prompt you to confirm the transaction
8. After you’ve confirmed, you’ll see an option to view your transaction on Etherscan. Note due to network congestion your transaction could take some time. You may consider speeding up your transaction.
9. Once the transaction is confirmed, you will be able to see your amount invested and the number of tokens bought
10. You’re all set! After the SHADOWS closes the contract pool, your tokens will be sent to your Metamask wallet.
Shadows IDO on IGNITION FAQ
Shadows is the first IDO to launch on the PAID Ignition platform and with it the premier use of the Ignition token incentive mechanism. We want everyone to be able to successfully participate in the exclusive Shadows IDO on Ignition on Tuesday, March 2, 2021, so here are a few things $PAID token holders should remember:
- Make sure to sign-up on the Ignition Platform before the actual IDO
- $PAID tokens still under locked status under Seed round A or B will not be counted towards your lottery entries — the team will only be counting liquid $PAID tokens, in your wallet.
ex. If your wallet has 5,000 $PAID tokens, but only 2,000 of these $PAID tokens are liquid, with the other 3,000 $PAID tokens still locked, you will only be allowed 2 lottery entries.
- The moment the Whitelist lottery is closed, a snapshot of your wallet will be taken. This is to document the number of valid $PAID tokens you have for the lottery. This will be the basis for the number of lottery tickets you will be given.
- Your wallet must HODL at least the same amount of $PAID tokens from whitelist closing, until the end of the actual IDO. Should the amount of valid $PAID tokens drop, your entry may become invalid. You are welcome to add more $PAID tokens during this period, but not deduct from the number held.
- You are encouraged to continue HODLing your tokens. Whitelist opportunities will appear on Ignition all the time, don’t miss out, HODL those $PAID tokens.
- If you reach the Galaxy tier with 75,000+ tokens you will be automatically given a guaranteed allocation. You will be guaranteed one (1) allocation for every 75,000 $PAID tokens in your wallet.
- The Shadows IDO on Ignition, does not have a private sale, Cosmos tier entries will instead be given two (2) guaranteed allocations — one (1) guaranteed allocation for every 75k in your wallet.
- There will be two (2) pools for the Shadows IDO on Ignition:
- The Galaxy Pool: for entries with 75,000+ $PAID tokens. — Those with guaranteed allocations, will be given 1 hour to secure their automatic guaranteed allotment (one (1) allotment for every 75k $PAID tokens). Failure to enter this pool within the time given, will forfeit the guaranteed allotment for the Galaxy tier. It is important to note that if you are given another allocation through the whitelist lottery, you will have to enter the Shadows IDO Moon Pool, to redeem those allocations.
- The Moon Pool: for those who have won allotments through the whitelist lottery, one (1) lottery ticket for every 1,000 $PAID tokens. This pool will open after the Galaxy pool closes — all allotments in the Shadows IDO Moon pool are available on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis.
FAQs, and the instructions above, are also available in our PAID help center’s knowledge base which you can access here. We’ll be doing our best to have answers to all of your questions as well as instructions on using the Ignition platform there for your convenience, so make sure to bookmark it!
About PAID Network
PAID Network seeks to redefine the current business contract, litigation, and settlement process by providing a simple, attorney-free, and cost-friendly DApp for users and businesses to ensure they #GetPAID. Leveraging Plasm to operate on both Ethereum and Polkadot ecosystems, SMART Agreements built through smart contracts execute DeFi transactions and business agreements seamlessly, making business exponentially more efficient.
IGNITION is a featured product of PAID Network, operating as a decentralized swapping protocol which allows blockchain-based token projects to offer their private and public auctions. The platform features Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain (BSC), and here shortly, Polkadot functionality.
Ignition is different from other auction platforms in that it properly vets and selects only top-tier cutting-edge projects. Its multi-level incentivization mechanisms for participants of published projects will encourage HODLing that supports both the project founders and the community. It isn’t just a trading platform, it FUELs projects and takes fundraising to the next level.
Ignition brings quality projects, fixed swaps, and equitable lottery participation to the PAID community.
For any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on: